Today, 09/01: A revolution in youth soccer Player Development pathways has begun!
Across a process of over 400 games of testing we:
- Worked across u13-u19 age groups (both indoor & outdoor),
- Worked with youth soccer clubs & underage international teams across the US, Canada, Ireland and the UK,
- Collected just under 500k individual player data-points.
Our extensive research & testing period allowed us to assess what problems youth soccer clubs faced & how we could ensure our platform was the solution for their problems.
The first element of our five-element Player Development data platform (on-field player data output) launches today and allows club clients to objectively monitor Player Development pathways on a game-by-game basis across their operations.
Aimed at the key decision-makers at youth club level (alongside Head Coaches), our on-field player data output allows clients to access:
- Individual & team performance data reports (game-by-game).
- Every player event clipped into a 10/20 sec downloadable video clip (with highlight reel options).
- A live database with data across 1H, 2H, full match, monthly & seasonal player output.
- Bespoke reports on chance creation & facets of player possession.
Our process for clients is simple
Club clients will be able to:
- Objectively monitor player performances on a game-by-game basis from one access point
- Cut down on subjective/bias-driven Player Development decisions
- Develop a competitive advantage in their region that will help retain current players & attract new players to the club with a revolutionary Player Development monitoring system.
- Utilize unique AI-driven insights using our in-house player AND ball tracking model.
At PlayerStat Data, our mission is to democratize youth player performance data – making performance data insights accessible, affordable and effective for ALL stakeholders at youth soccer club level.
With this first step in our #playerdevelopmentrevolution, the power of player performance data insights is now available to US & Canadian youth soccer clubs at all levels.
Will your club embrace this & power YOUR Player Development pathways?